eti. SOFTWARE SOLUTIONS
What is TR069
End User Experience
Device Management - TR069
• Standards based protocol using existing internet technologies to manage CPE.
• First deployed over a decade ago by large tier one ISPs around the world, quickly became the industry standard.
• Spread from gateways to other devices in the customer home.
• Deals with key use cases for ISPs.
How does it work?
• Device communicates to known URL of the ACS system.
• CPE will inform in a variety of situations (daily mer, reboot, factory reset, on demand etc.).
• As part of the session with the ACS the system can provide different management commands.
• Devices have a data model that allows read/write access to 100s of parameters.
• These commands can be linked together and combined with other ac ons to provide sophisticated management.
What does it mean for the service provider?
• LOWER COSTS
• Streamlined provisioning
• Reduced support costs
• IMPROVED CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE
• Lower rate of CHURN
• Improved reputation in the market
• WORK SMARTER
• Data from customer environment
• Data from the collective estate
• REACT TO THE MARKET
• New services
• New devices
• Keep up with the competition
What does this means for the end user?
• IMPROVED DAY ONE EXPERIENCE
• Zero-touch activation
• Instant access to services
• IMPROVED SUPPORT EXPERIENCE
• Issues pro-actively solved
• Better phone support experience
• Devices have the latest and greatest functionality
• Self support
• ‘IT JUST WORKS’
• Service is reliable and reactive
• EASE AND WILLINGNESS TO ACCESS WIDER SERVICES
• Good service creates upselling opportunity
• This OTT services can be delivered quickly & efficiently
Founded on a principle of empowering technology with human expertise, we are focused in the design and execution of high value technology solutions for our customers to solve day to day problems minimizing risk, reducing cost and opening new business channels for them.
GET IN TOUCH
Zalo Technologies LLC
Miami, Florida USA 33137
All rights reserved Zalo Technologies 2018 I